Systems Levels (Micro-, Meso-, And Macro).
The benefits, concerns, and challenges of a systems approach offer the practice scholar several ways to view a health problem. Select a practice problem within your unique setting and consider the following.
- Describe the selected problem from two of the three systems levels (micro-, meso-, and macro).
- Explain how the outcomes of one system-level effect the other level?
- How are the systems approach beneficial in improving healthcare quality and safety?
Use an APA style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 year), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.